Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Finally starting to document their lives


I've been planning to do this for 6 years now. I never really made baby books- half assed attempts led to books where I confused who ate which food first, got the first tooth and had the first smile. There were so many cute, funny moments, especially in the past three years that I just let slip away, hoping I'd eventually put them on paper. So, even though I’m late to the blogging game, I’m giving it a shot so that I can satisfy my somewhat declining memory.


The girls, Maddy and Dani, my twins. They are the reason for the declining memory but I wouldn't change it for anything. When I was carrying them we called them the usual- peanuts, baby a and baby b but for some reason noodles was what Ken liked to call Maddy and beans for Dani. I couldn't think of a better title so that might change eventually but for now it's staying. There's nothing so fascinating that would make this a must read blog but hopefully this will also help for the grandparents to get a glimpse of what's happening out here in California.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting. Now stop saying how bad you are at it!

    ReplyDelete